Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sorry, I was interrupted while filling out the form you

Customer Question
Sorry, I was interrupted...

Sorry, I was interrupted while filling out the form you sent. I need to start over. My printer isn’t connected to the wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I’ve not updated the software at all. I have had the printer about a year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got a new router last week, so I’m pretty sure the problem is related to that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

What is the make and model of your printer? are you trying to connect it?

Do you have a cable to connect the computer and printer together?

Canon mg3600. When I tried to print, the printer settings said “unable to locate printer. I do not have a cable connection. It is wireless.

Looks like the wireless connection to your printer has changed. Its going to be challenging to assist on chat, do you want to try remote or phone call support?