Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My lap top is “unable to locate printer.” Mac Airbook with…

Customer Question
My lap top is...

My lap top is “unable to locate printer.”

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Mac Airbook with macOS Sierra 10.12.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Had to get a new router and everything went haywire. I’ve reconnected everything, but I can’t figure out how to reconnect the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer has been working fine until the new router interrupted it!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.