Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer won't connect with my lap top. Apple said to call…

Customer Question
My printer won't connect...

My printer won't connect with my lap top. Apple said to call you.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today with apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered new ink and my lap top says that there is a problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

MG2922
No I don't want to spend anymore money
I am not happy with your assistance, please cancel any charges that I have incurred as you were of no help to me. I will be better off just getting a new printer for less than $100.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Can I have the version number of the Mac OSx? So that we can reinstall the printer drivers or if you wish to cancel this service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for refund related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****