Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New printer, Work force 2750. not scanning to my laptop.

Customer Question
New printer, Work force...

New printer, Work force 2750. not scanning to my laptop. cant get the wifi to connect to my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Says communication error check to see if it is connected to the laptop.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just bought the laptop last night. and hooked it up, not sure about the updates etc...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The wifi wont connect to the laptop either. I am currently hard wired in.

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 17 days ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer which is connected to the printer, is it a Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Windows. HP laptop

Is it a Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7?

John, Computer Science Engineer