Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We had to cancel a print job yesterday as It was printing 5…

Customer Question
We had to cancel...

We had to cancel a print job yesterday as It was printing 5 copies of a very long document .we have now set the copy number to 1 and when we go to print other documents the prompt asks us to resume ( which is for the other long document or to add to printer . How can we get back to printing normally?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MFC 7860 DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I d not remember ever updating the Operating System. How does one do it

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 22 days ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
How would I find that out ?

Press the windows button + R and type in Winver and hit enter

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Why do I need to do that . Just tell me how I find out what my operation system is . I am on a mac and I think it is OSX El Capitan
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Can you please answer me ... I have paid $5 already and do not want to pay more

Ok thank you

You are using a Mac

1. Click the Apple Menu and choose System Preferences
  2. Click Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Choose your printer and click Open Print Queue....
  4. Choose the print job and delete
Technician: Richard Hill, Engineer replied 22 days ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Engineer

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich