Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Artisan 50 printer...that has served me so very…

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have an Artisan 50 printer...that has served me so very well....it has been working fine....then....da dummm! Windows 10 update a couple days ago and I can't get it to print anything. I've uninstaled and went on line got the driver reinstalled and no cigar...smile! Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday! went to Epson got the driver and installed it .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I suppose not...smile!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Does the printer pull paper through when you try to print or copy, or does nothing happen at all?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Nothing happens

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

No thanks...I've had too manly IT gremlins lately and this computer I use for retouching in my photography business. I'm sure this i probably safe but not willing to risk it. I have another option for help. thank you very much for your time. Peace out bob

Yes it is secure, and guaranteed. The problem is very likely with your computer/Windows which is why a remote connection would definitely help.

Ok I'm good for now. thank you for your time. I am signing off! Create an awesome day!