Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New HP printer---last printer waw Dell 525 When I try to…

Customer Question
New HP printer---last printer...

New HP printer---last printer waw Dell 525 When I try to printit states communication problem because of Dell 520

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I paid someone....I am "80 yr.old lady that does not know anything....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are we going to talk over phone?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The new HP printer, have you installed it yet?

Please let me know