Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer shows Error Code 0XC4EB827F HWLMTCC12 C and won't…

Customer Question
My printer shows Error...

My printer shows Error Code 0XC4EB827F HWLMTCC12 C and won't print.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not done so. How do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please