Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to set up new printer accidentally selected wrong…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up new printer accidentally selected wrong language How do I go back to USA english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 7858

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I am just now setting up new printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Trying to do that now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you know what language the printer is in now?

legg i ubrukt First line No idea what language

Okay, I think the easiest way for me to help you change it back to English will be to send you a video that explains it thoroughly. Would you like me to send you the video?

send video

Okay, this is from a different HP printer, but the menu should be the same or very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giATn-Uu6Nk

ok

Please let me know if that works for you.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!