Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need assistance with my Canon MX850 printer. It give the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi Pearl...

Second opinion] Hi Pearl, I need assistance with my Canon MX850 printer. It give the error code B200 and the copy button and another orange light keeps flickering.

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I'd done everything that has been recommended but the problem is not going away.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I'd also tried to uninstall and re-install the printer but the same error code came up.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, thank you Harry.