Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

J4800W printer doesn't print. Wireless. Don't remember.

Customer Question
J4800W printer doesn't print ...

J4800W printer doesn't print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your J4800W: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Document come up on printer screen but does not print

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Unplugged and replugged
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?