Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I CAN'T GET MY SCAN TO WORK. CAN YOU HELP ME. I DON'T KNOW…

Customer Question
I CAN'T GET MY...

I CAN'T GET MY SCAN TO WORK. CAN YOU HELP ME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG, I HAVE WINDOWS XP. CAN YOU HELP ME.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I CAN'T SCAN. I'M DONG SOMETHING WRONG

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I DIDN'T. I GOT THE PRINTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites (ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

How do you scan a document?

no

Sorry... Did you understand my question?

ok

So?

what do I do now

How did you try to scan?

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?