Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp deskjet won't print. i just changed the cartgiges and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my hp deskjet...
Second opinion] my hp deskjet won't print. i just changed the cartgiges and theink alert button keeps flashingJA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?Customer: hp chromebookJA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?Customer: just since i chanfged the cartridgesJA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1018Customer: neverJA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: dont think so
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the model number of your HP Deskjet?

And was it having any errors or issues before you changed the cartridges?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)