Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New Canon wireless printer MG5765, trying to set up. Got to…

Customer Question
Hi, New Canon wireless...

Hi, New Canon wireless printer MG5765, trying to set up. Got to "follow instructions on computer" but cannot get beyond keying in AirPrint/Google Cloud Print. Look forward to your assistance. Thanks. Vic

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG5765: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Cannot remember

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites (ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Which type of computer are you using? Mac or a windows PC