Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a epson wf -3640 it is connected to my computer via…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a epson wf -3640 it is connected to my computer via wi-fi. it wont print. it does print from my phone but not computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp computer/iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3640?

It printed several times when i first purchased it (about a month ago).

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is a fairly new computer. is there a way i can look this up?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already REconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

what do you mean by reconnected? It is currently connected to wi-fi. It connects automatically once turned on
it prints from my iphone that is also connected via wi-fi

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

no thanxs

If you don't want phone/remote, you'll need to go to your printer display , and go through the network/wireless setup again. You'll need to select your WIFI network (name) and then key in the password. let me know if you are able to do this.

completed
have completed this but hasnt resolved issue

Try to run the driver install on your computer. It can be downloaded from the link below. If this seems too complex, I can also remote to your computer and do this for you with satisfaction guaranteed. Let me know results.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-Pro-WF-4630/s/SPT_C11CD10201