Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have had my mac computer in for repair. I got it back and…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my mac computer in for repair. I got it back and connected my cannon Pixma printer to it and tried to print. I now have the blue light blinking on copy and the triangle with the squiggly line in it blinking. I have turned the printed off and on several times and still get this same problem. Help!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: John Castle, Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Engineer

Hi There

Are you getting an error message?

Thanks

No I do not want you to connect to my computer

Can you tell me the wording of it?

Support Code COOO Printer error has occurred. Follow the steps below. 1. Cancel printing then turn the device off. 2. Turn the device on again. If problem persists see the manual and contact the service center.

Have you done a hard and cold reset

no how do you do that

What region are you in?