Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam code 6000.? I don't remember doing that

Customer Question
Paper jam code 6000 ...

Paper jam code 6000

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I don't remember doing that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: John Castle, Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Castle
John Castle, Engineer

Hi There

Are you getting an error message?

Thanks

I was told that your service would cost me $5 and then I was billed $49 ..... what????

Sorry I can't help you with the billing only the Customer Support can, I doubt it would cost $5.

Is this a scam??

No way

How do I cancel this service the price just keeps increasing
My original question was about a paper jam and I was told it would cost $5 for someone to talk me through it

Please contact customer support I have looked up the number and for AUS is it(###) ###-####/p>