Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a lenovo laptop and a Epson printer but every time I…

Customer Question
I have a lenovo...

I have a lenovo laptop and a Epson printer but every time I want to print something I get a sign coming up saying the printer is off line I hope you can help me Please, from Stephen Burns.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Am not quite sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There may be but all I need is help am 62 and am not very good.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

do you have the usb cable to connect the laptop and printer directly to test settings?