Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wish I knew, I ordered a of 564XL cartridges and have had…

Customer Question
I wish I knew...

I wish I knew, I ordered a bundle of 564XL cartridges and have had trouble ever since.. All the color ones work, but I can't get the black to work at all, even after I just bought a brand new black, since the other would not work.,

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP PHOTO SMART 5514, EVEN HAVE A CASE NUMBER ***** THE AGENT THAT TRIED TO HELP ME YESTERDAY #5014969942. I just went out to buy a new black one and tried it, but I still can't get it to print with the clack. Please help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open it, put in the new cartridge, close it, but no matter what I put in on the little window for Network and password, it will not print with the black.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to be able to print anything I need to print as always.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you but you are too late and I paid $5.00 for nothing. I could not wait any longer and went to HP for help.

ok, if you need anything else, please let me know