Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying fax document my control panel is set up to fax…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying fax document my control panel is set up to fax could you take me through the steps to send that document?

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

My problem is not knowing if its going through.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello, I am sorry for the trouble you are having while sending a fax. How far does it seem to be getting, and are there any indications that it did not go through?