Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a flashing orange! on the printer and it referrs to…

Customer Question
I have a flashing...

I have a flashing orange ! on the printer and it referrs to print documentation. I've taken out the ink and reinserted and the flashing ! is still there. What else should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's a HP Photosmart C5280

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART C5280?

This is the second time it has happened. It happened a few weeks ago and I can't remember what we did. This time it started yest.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.