Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get it to print. I have replaced both ink cartridges…

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it to print. I have replaced both ink cartridges so the orange light went off but the only thing it will give me now is one half of the test page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 2540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I don't use the printer often so I am not sure when it started. I just noticed it when I tried to print a couple days ago. I replaced black ink. then today replaced color. still nothing though

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am a sr citizen and don't have a clue what you mean

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No