Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I changed both ink cartridges (new) changed black twice

Customer Question
I changed both ink...

I changed both ink cartridges (new) changed black twice .Won't print says needs ink It is in stop mode & I can't get out of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

PixmaMx492 RMC: K10415

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes error message in small viewer But printer is also in stop mode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

perhaps still need help
No don't want help . Too expensive Was told help would be $5.00. I don't want membership. Can't afford it..
Thanks for calling Harry.