Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother "FAX 2840" not printing on left hand side of paged.

Customer Question
Brother "FAX 2840" not...

Brother "FAX 2840" not printing on left hand side of paged

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes but all output pages regardless of origin do not print on the left hand side of the page

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

1 week ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still an issue
we tried that. did not resolve the issue

Have you tried replacing the ink?

How old is the printer?

less than a year

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement.

The good news is that it is under warranty so it can be repaired/replaced by Brother. Please call Brother at 1-***-***-**** to start the warranty repair process

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.