Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting a paper jam code 3524 but don't see any paper…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a paper jam code 3524 but don't see any paper stuck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

KodakESP310

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since yesterday afternoon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I use this printer a lot and need to leave in 1 hour for a meeting

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.