Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The canon922 is not copying the last words on each line.

Customer Question
The canon922 is not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon 922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just recently since I noticed it about 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No, I have not updated, since I bought it 2016 at Best Buy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am just frustrated that I cannot get a full print out.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No, I do not need any further assistance. The problem has been corrected. I have already sent you an email response. Please shred my info. ED
Understood,
Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Kind regards, jeff