Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Suddenly getting -Printer Validation failed. HP envy 7640.

Customer Question
Suddenly getting -Printer Validation...

Suddenly getting -Printer Validation failed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Startrd when I rebooted my router

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is only 4 months old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

need assistance

Understood.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Sorry but I thought I lost contact with you. Meanwhile I deleted a whole raft of updates from HP and rebooted and the problem was resolved and a former Print box showed up and that "jet" addition on the Envy logo disappeared and I am back in business.

Understood.

Great to read this got solved.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff