Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I retrieve an envelope that is jammed in he printer.

Customer Question
How can I retrieve...

How can I retrieve an envelope that is jammed in he printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma 5500 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

It just happened as I tried to print an envelope

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 weeks ago. I've never had a problem with my printer. I know the envelope is jammed and has disabled my printer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No I figured it out myself. Please do not charge my credit card.

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Please do not charge my credit card. Thanks

Understood.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey