Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink cartridge isn't working right and we need to replace…

Customer Question
The ink cartridge isn't...

The ink cartridge isn't working right and we need to replace it but the ink hasn't run out yet. How do we go about changing it in this circumstance. Thansk

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Canon MB2720 Maxify

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No and yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Technician: Patrick Evans,
 replied 2 months ago
Patrick Evans

Hello my name is ***** ***** to justanswer.com I look forward to helping you with your printer.

We already looked it up on the Cannon site. It shouldn’t take this long to get an answer. Please cancel the subscription. Thank you
Technician: Patrick Evans,
 replied 2 months ago

I am sorry it took so long. I will post the link to customer service for you.

If you have any question about billing you can go to our customer service page.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support