Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon MG2440 --Alarm light and light C flashing together 16…

Customer Question
Cannon MG2440 --Alarm light...

Cannon MG2440 --Alarm light and light C flashing together 16 times then off for 2 seconds .What is problem ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Even if i disconnect computer i.e. just to make straight copy same problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2440?

Few days .Did not need to use till now .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

OK you got me ! Do i need to go to service center to do that .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank , you very much.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.