Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer doesn't appear to be receiving information from…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, My printer...

Hi Pearl, My printer doesn't appear to be receiving information from my Toshiba laptop. The printer model is: Canon MX726

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX726?

Just today, but we're back from six weeks' holiday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can't remember. I will tell you I am in my eighties and although I cope very well as a rule, updates etc. are not something I do regularly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to print a piece i've written (I'm a writer and need my printer)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

how is the printer connected usb or wifi

USB
I was under the impression that Canon had an after-sales assistance service

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.