Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have trouble scanning to send an image to my computer. I…

Customer Question
I have trouble scanning...

I have trouble scanning to send an image to my computer. I have checked the computer, which informs me it is connected to the Epson WF -2760, but the Printer informs me it isn't connected to the Computer??

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Epson printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Good question! I just remembered - when I go to scan it get the option of -to a USB (which the printer doesn't have facility or Last computer - which doesnt' show my computer or any, if it comes to that!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What does WSD mean?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Printer working ok. Windows 7
I've already been asked to & paid $48

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaj3ez8r
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaj3ez8r
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.