Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We are in the midst of moving homes. When we brought the…

Customer Question
We are in the...

We are in the midst of moving homes. When we brought the printer to our new home, we couldn't get it to print documents. It is telling me I need to connect. How do I do that? The printer is a Canon Pixma MP620.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Prefer wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Ages ago. Everything was working fine until the move.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh yes. I am currently using a Surface computer with Windows 10.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When the printer was working fine previously, was the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or was the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.