Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Replaced all cartiges and they insist I replace c

Customer Question
replaced all cartiges and they insist I replace c
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: canuck the pro,
 replied 2 months ago
canuck the pro

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Technician: canuck the pro,
 replied 2 months ago

I think your description of the issue got cut off somehow.....

I replaced all ink cart on my epson printewont work
Technician: canuck the pro,
 replied 2 months ago

I see. This may be in the wrong category. I will see if they can change it.

Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with the printer after replacing correct cartridges