Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Changed ink cart. will not recognize new epson cart. Ink…

Customer Question
Changed ink cart. will...

Changed ink cart. will not recognize new epson cart

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Ink cartiges not recognized

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New printer. First time replacing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model number of the printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.