Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Selphy printer KP-108. The ink cassette is stuck in…

Customer Question
I have a Selphy...

I have a Selphy printer KP-108. The ink cassette is stuck in case.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your SELPHY?

No, this is a new one i just received today

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is the ink stuck in the printer or are you just unsure of how to replace it?