Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Printer Pixma Mg3660,and i have an issue with…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Canon Printer Pixma Mg3660,and i have an issue with the connection.Actually it was printing perfectly and since I changed the ink there is something going wrong.On the printer the wifi light is on but on my laptop it appears offline when trying to print.I have followed instructions on the settings ,but it's still the same..

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your Pixma?

Can you help??Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Sorry the message went through,my name is*****: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think for the moment that's all..

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, Do you have any computer like Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx? So that we can try to reinstall the printer.