Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother mfc- j430 fax, copier, etc machine//the two

Customer Question
My brother mfc- j430...

My brother mfc- j430 fax, copier, etc machine//the two rollers on the bottom at the rear one of the rollers broke

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes but the paper does not go in

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

One day it just broke off one of the rollers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes// how much wii the roller on the bottom assembly cost// is it worth it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.