Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had to change a cartridge on a Pixma MG 3022 but it keeps…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change a cartridge on a Pixma MG 3022 but it keeps blinking the cartridge light. I believe I insterted the cartridge properly

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just today. The last time I printed was about a week ago with no problems.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have one of the cartridge spots filled with an empty cardridge (color). The new one is a black and white.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No