Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot open the prionter to gain adccess to change the ink…

Customer Question
I cannot open the...

I cannot open the prionter to gain adccess to change the ink cardtridges

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Office Jet 8600

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I cannot open the lid that covers the ink cardidges

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help with opening the access to the cartridges.