Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where is the print function key on the printer? ProOffice…

Customer Question
Where is the print...

Where is the print function key on the printer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

ProOffice Jet 8720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I haven't been able to print documents since I bought it. 3 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can fax and email, but not print documents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Computer last week, downloaded printer software a 2 weeks ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am not sure what you mean by print function key

The print icon on the printer, how do I access it

What exactly are you trying to do?

Print a document

You use the computer to print a document -- Not a button on the printer.