Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a new canon ts 3100 trying to get it set up. Ts3122.

Customer Question
Have a new canon...

Have a new canon ts 3100 trying to get it set up

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Ts3122

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just purchased Trying to download set up from the internet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just downloaded the Driver support but I am not sure it went thru. It did post to my credit card

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Windows 10 replugged
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

And I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?

Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?

no inhave already paid 39.0 to upgrade drivers 9.99 for something else and 5 to get to you I am sorry I am just getting so disgusted No reflection on you
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

That's okay.

Kindly ignore the automatically generated Secure Remote request.

okay what do I do next
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?
thru USB now Trying to get connected to wi fi for printing
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

What happens when you try to setup through the downloaded driver?

It does thru all the driver set up and then ask for me to enter payment again
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Let me send you a driver link please wait.

okay
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/ts-series/ts3122/pixma-ts3122?tab=drivers_downloads

Kindly go to the above link and download and install the TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) on your computer.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Let me know how it goes.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Let me know how it goes.