Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MX922 printer has ink but the pages are printing…

Customer Question
Hi - My Canon...

Hi - My Canon MX922 printer has ink but the pages are printing out sporadically, and not in full.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MX922: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't ever remember updating it. Let me see...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sure, why sometimes it connects fine wirelessly and other times it won't connect at all.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you try to make a copy, directly from the glass (test both black only and color modes), how do those come out?

let's see.

Thanks

Yup, a color copy is working fine.

Okay can you try a black only copy?

that's working too.
still there? Both are working.
hello?