Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't send or receive faxes. Say poor line condition/out…

Customer Question
It won't send or...

It won't send or receive faxes. Say poor line condition/out of memory

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Probably a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just checked with my phone company and all is well there

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
my fax is not connected to the internet
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.