Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ink cartridges won’t slide in and snap Brother printer

Customer Question
Ink cartridges won’t slide...

Ink cartridges won’t slide in and snap Brother printer J870D2

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

IPad but I cannot change the ink cartridge won’t slide in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Where is my answer I don’t want to spend anymore money!