Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Problem with printhead...model6835. Wireless. ????? Didnt…

Customer Question
Problem with printhead...model6835 Technician's...

Problem with printhead...model6835

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Didnt know i had to update printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.