Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8710 that shows it is connected…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have an HP Officejet Pro 8710 that shows it is connected but will not print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Since this week end

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

On my computer? a year

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.