Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A MESSAGE THAT WORK FORCE WF2760 PRINTER NOZZLE MAY BE

Customer Question
I AM GETTING A...

I AM GETTING A MESSAGE THAT WORK FORCE WF2760 PRINTER NOZZLE MAY BE CLOGGED. HOW DO I CHECK THAT?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

EPSON WORKFORCE WF2760 THOUGHT I MENTIONED

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

FIVE MINUTES.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

IT IS NEW. I JUST STARTED USING IT AT THIS JOB ONLY USED FOR 2 DAYS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST CHANGED THE CARTRIDGE

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Go into the Settings menu on the front panel of the printer, then to Maintenance, then to Cleaning (head clean),

note tha tyou may need to run this a few times, then try a test print and see how it works.

Let me know the results, please.

Thank you,

I cannot get to a menu. I tried touching home to go to the main menu and it doesn't respond. I hit reset and I have message it is not an option.

Try turng the printer off (or unplugging for a minute) then turn back on and try again please

no thanks I'll return the printer

Thanks

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?