Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

KODAK OFFICE HERO 6.1. I HAVE 2, BUT THIS FOR JUST ONE. I…

Customer Question
KODAK OFFICE HERO 6.1...

KODAK OFFICE HERO 6.1. I HAVE 2, BUT THIS FOR JUST ONE. I PUT A PREPRINTED PAGE IN PAPER TRAY FACING DOWN, TOP IN FIRST. I'M GOING TO PRINT SOME ADDITIONAL, PRINT FROM MY DOCUMENT FILE. IT WILL KICK OUT THE PAGE FROM TRAY FIRST WITH THE PAGE I PURPOSELY SET UP WITHOUT PRINTING ANYTHING AND IMMEDIATELY THEN PRINTING WHAT I WANTED TO PRINT. WHY? IT DIDN'T USE TO DO THAT AND THE 2ND KODAK DOESN'T DO IT EVER. HAS A WRONG BUTTON BEEN ACCIDENTALLY HIT?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Kodak printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

THE TWO PRINTERS ARE SITTING SIDE BY SIDE & BEEN WORKING PROPERLY FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS OR MORE, IT JUST STARTED THIS. THERE IS ALSO AN HP PRINTER NEXT TO THOSE TWO. IT DOESN'T DO IT EITHER.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.