Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot fax from my hp 8610. One page will fax but it takes…

Customer Question
I cannot fax from...

I cannot fax from my hp 8610. One page will fax but it takes multiple papers and does not send them. It said I was faxing 7 pages and 12 or 13 had been pulled through the fax

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

I just tried tonight to send multiple pages. I sent one page earlier today fine. I just set the printer to fax today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to fax several pages to one person then I will disconnect the fax never mind

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.